The ST1 Ophthalmology Foundations Question bank
Our philosophy is that you learn best by testing yourself. In medical school, we have gotten familiar with question banks for revision and testing the knowledge that we’ve picked up. Interviews are no different, and whilst mock interviews are an invaluable resource, theres’ no substitute for questions to expose the gaps in your knowledge.
In this course, we have curated a set of content to help kickstart your revision, you will get access to:
🧠 All the information you need
- 30+ Patient consultation mock stations – based on the new 2024 format, with mark schemes and full actor briefs.
- 50+ Mock clinical stations with answer schemes to help you build your background clinical knowledge.
- A high-yield clinical knowledge tutor.
🗣 Interview practice
- As close to the real thing as you can get
- Under interview conditions, you will simulate the patient consultation station
- As in the real thing, this will be timed and with cases you’ve not seen
- Insane value
Feedback from some of our candidates
One-for-One and the gift of sight
For every sign up to our course, we have partnered with Orbis UK to fund one cataract operation in the developing world. As well as supporting an important cause through a worthy charity, we hope that the small bit of giving back brings you good karma as an aspiring ophthalmologist as well!